There are many good services that provide homeowners with security systems and safe space. If you are looking for a company that would be able to give you all these things, then this ADT vs. CPI review will help you a lot. You might have heard about these incredible services from the CPI vs. ADT lawsuit or from people you know since both companies are pretty popular. Here, you can find a helpful home security comparison chart and price comparison and quickly compare security companies. Learn more interesting details in this CPI vs. ADT review.
|Monthly Monitoring Cost||Starts at $27.99||Starts at $29.99|
|Easy to Use||8.7||8.8|
Overview Of Companies: CPI vs. ADT
Here in this ADT vs. CPI review, we will first discuss everything that both companies share in common, as well as things that make them different but still outstanding. If you would like to decide which company is a better choice for you, you will have to determine what your goals and budget are as well as what needs you and your family have when it comes to private safety. Learn more about the ADT and CPI, one of the best companies, here:
- Professional installation. If you purchase one of the best security systems from ADT or CPI, you will have to get them professionally installed since it is impossible to do on your own. The best experts will arrive at your house to help you with the installation.
- Both ADT and CPI offer outdoor and indoor cameras. In the CPI vs. ADT debate, it can be hard to determine which company offers better cameras since both got the incredible quality of the recording that will allow you to see everything that’s happening inside and outside of your house. There are also some nice recording options in different plans, so check them out as well to see which one would work for you in the best way.
- Incredible quality. ADT and CPI services are truly satisfying. You will definitely be surprised in a good way by what you will get. In the CPI vs. ADT comparison, both companies win.
- The price. The home security cost comparison differs a bit: the price for ADT depends on a chosen plan, while the cost for CPI depends on the options you have chosen.
- The length of the contracts. CPI has got much longer contracts than ADT. The alarm systems for the home that you can purchase with CPI go with contracts that will last for at least 3 years. ADT offers 2- and 3-year contracts. ADT and CPI guarantee good quality to their customers, so all of these years will definitely be spent with pleasure.
ADT: What’s So Good About It?
Pros Of Choosing ADT Security System
Not sure if ADT is a good choice for you? Here are good sides of the security system that can be purchased with this company:
- No need to pay for the transfer services with ADT. If you are moving to a different place, you won’t have to pay an extra fee for transferring your security system.
- One of the oldest companies on the market. ADT has been on the market for 100 years. This is a company that has proven to be one of the best choices that homeowners can get.
- Same-day installation. Right after you have ordered your ADT security system, you can get it right to your house within a few hours and have it professionally installed immediately.
- Customization. On the website of ADT, you can customize your security system by choosing the best options and devices for your system. This way, you will get the right set for your home.
- Free monitoring system. You can monitor your house with the help of a modern ADT system without paying an additional cost for it since it comes together with your package.
- Free equipment. ADT provides you with some free equipment that is worth up to 1,300$ if you choose a monthly subscription. It will help you save a lot of money.
Cons You Have To Be Prepared For
ADT can be a perfect choice for many people, but there are still some things you should be aware of. Here are some of the cons you should know about:
- It can be hard to get a quote without having a representative to visit you, so be ready to have a talk with the experts.
- If you rent a house or an apartment, it is better to take a look at other options since ADT might not work out for you; still, this company has got some interesting offers for renters.
- Customer service is good, but not always. Some customers complained about not being able to reach customer support over the phone.
- Fewer cameras come with your security system. Still, ADT will be able to provide you with many great cameras and videos of superior quality.
- Might be a bit expensive. ADT monthly cost starts at around 27.99$, and the prices go higher. But still, the price is really good for such amazing quality.
CPI: All The Details Are Here
Pros: Reasons To Trust This Company
These are some of the most important benefits of CPI you will be surprised with:
- All kinds of CPI packages are available. If you choose CPI, you might get lost in such a great variety of different options. You can select electronics and some outstanding features that work best for you, knowing that your set of security devices is really useful.
- Compensations for false alarms that will help you save up. When you compare CPI and ADT, another thing you want to pay attention to is false alarms. CPI will compensate you for such cases, so you don’t have to worry about this problem at all.
- Professional installation. This feature comes with all packages: customers get outstanding installation service if they choose CPI.
- CPI monthly cost is very affordable. You won’t have to spend a lot of money on the security system: the prices start at 29.99$, but they don’t go much higher. CPI is a company where you can find many wonderful offers.
Cons: Not That Many, But Still There Are Some
- Long contracts. If you decide to buy a CPI security system, you will have to stick to it for a long time, but you won’t regret it for sure since it has got amazing service.
- Video streaming won’t come with all CPI packages. Luckily for you, CPI has a lot to offer, so you will definitely find a set and a plan that fits your needs for all 100%.
- No returns. Once again, if you get a CPI security system, you’ll have it forever. But it is not something you should have doubts about: when it comes to CPI vs. ADT, you can be sure that both systems will provide you with good service.
CPI vs. ADT: Features
Both are the best home security systems and have a lot to offer to those who choose them. Here are some of the features ADT has to offer include:
- Landline and cellular service;
- Environmental risks and dangers detection;
- Pet-friendly motion sensors;
- All kinds of outdoor and indoor cameras;
- The best self-monitored home security system.
Now let’s take a look at all the nicest features that CPI has got. This is the list of the features your security system is going to come with:
- Real-time and recorded videos;
- Outstanding mobile app;
- Fast responses;
- Voice controls like Google Assistant and Alexa;
- Settings that adjust to the environment;
- Night vision.
As you can see, there is a lot. You will definitely be satisfied with what you will receive. These are the best-rated home security systems, and in this ADT vs. CPI review, it is impossible to say which one is better.
CPI And ADT Contracts: Choose The Best Contract Length Here
ADT requires 2 or 3-year contracts from those who are only starting to use their services. There are three plans offered by ADT:
- ADT Basic Security. It includes a control panel, motion sensors, entry sensors (wireless), and a remote. The monthly rate is 27.99$.
- ADT Pulse Select. You will have to pay 52.99$ per month, and together with basic equipment, you will also be able to get many home automation features.
- ADT Pulse + Video. This one is around 58.99$ per month, and you can get a video monitoring feature included in it.
When it comes to CPI, you can choose among 39-month or 30-month contracts. All plans start at 29.99%, but the final price always depends on the customization you have chosen since everything is individual.
The decision to stick with both companies will be the one you will definitely be happy about: these services are worth their money since they will provide you with the best safety possible.
Installation: Ways In Which You Can Install Your Home Security Systems
ADT and CPI security systems come with professional installation. This means that whenever you choose ADI and CPI, you can be sure that experts will take care of your security system and do their best to install it.
Both CPI and ADT companies also offer same-day installation, so if you can’t wait for the home automation system to be installed, this is the right choice for you: the professional will arrive shortly after you’ve placed your order. If there will be any questions left regarding your ADT and CPI systems, you can ask the specialists about them or share your issues and fears.
Emergency Connections: How To Take Care Of Your House
CPI provides you with 24/7 customer support and the number you can dial at any time if you experience any trouble or emergency. The agents working for CPI are ready to be there for you to work on finding the best and the fastest solutions to your issue.
If you have an ADT security system, you can press a fire and panic button, and the service will call the emergency services for you.
It does not matter how good the service might be; it is crucial to call 911 first before anyone else. Only after that you can call other emergency contacts and request their help.
Conclusion: And The Winner Is…
ADT and CPI are great companies that will provide you with the best service. Both of them work around the clock, so if you have any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact the specialists regarding your problem: those experts are truly the best when it comes to solving all kinds of issues.
If you want to secure your home, make sure that you can take all the necessary steps to achieve that. Purchasing ADT or CPI security systems would definitely be a big step towards 100% protected home since both and CPI are an amazing choice.